Friday, April 3, 2009

Omegle.com

Omegle.com

Alright, so this is a new site that I stumbled upon recently. It is a very simple, straight forward site with so many interesting facets that touch upon things that we've talked about in class.

It is completely anonymous so you have no idea who you are talking to. Basically the site just pairs you up with someone else using the service and you begin to talk. I have yet to have any interesting conversations with anyone for the three times that I have tried it. The conversations I have had have been so juvenile, I thought about posting some of the more meaningful conversations I've had, but they have yet to materialize yet.

I'm actually afraid to have a meaningful conversation with someone because they can leave unannounced and I just think it would be weird giving out further contact information on this type of medium.

Try it out. Maybe post some interesting conversations you've had or some experiences...

No comments:

Post a Comment